Employers are integral to the success of Career Colleges – and will be key in establishing a two-way street between education and work.
You are in a unique position to offer:
- Real work scenarios and an industry focus.
- Branded assurance to attract the best students.
- ‘On the job’ project work with students.
- Industry open days and master classes.
- Help with designing the curriculum.
- The development of employability skills for young people.
- Guidance to prepare young people for work.
- The ability to enthuse and excite young people, setting high aspirations and nurturing ambition.
- Mentoring and coaching.
- Quality work experience and employment opportunities.
- Practical and realistic careers advice.
And you will gain:
- Assurance of a skilled and motivated future workforce for key areas of your business.
- A guarantee that students have followed programmes of study that fully meet the needs of your sector / business.
- Opportunities for your own staff to develop through mentoring and coaching young people.
- Partnerships with appropriate organisations to provide a fully outsourced ‘back office’ and all the necessary educational expertise and resources – allowing you to focus specifically on the skills and training needed to provide your business with work-ready employees.
- All of the above, without needing to replicate any back office support systems or find new premises – Career Colleges are built around existing infrastructure, including support and inspection systems.