The course will introduce participants to different tools and technologies that can be used to enhance the assessment for learning process. They will see how technologies can support a range of assessment and feedback formats as well as guide learning. In addition, the development of effective tracking and monitoring tools will enable teachers to make early support interventions.
The course will cover:
- What is assessment for learning?
- Tools for assessment in the classroom (technologies and Apps)
- Tools for self and peer assessment
- Quizzes and designing questions
- Enhanced feedback
- Tracking and monitoring progress