This online course will introduce you to different digital tools and technologies that can be used to support differentiation within teaching and learning. The course will cover:
- The importance of differentiation
- Using digital tools to support and extend learners – differentiation by level
- Using learning technologies to provide individual learner activities – differentiation by task
- Using technologies to allow variation formative assessment – differentiation by assessment
- Using tools that support diversity and accessibility
During the course, you’ll participate in a social learning experience; learning with and from your peers.