The course introduces some of the key functionalities and pedagogical opportunities facilitated through online learning, including video conferencing for both individual tutorials and groups.
Participants will cover:
- What are virtual meeting technologies
- Benefits of live online teaching, in teaching, learning and assessment
- How can online teaching benefit maths, English and vocational learners
- Introduction to virtual meeting tools such as Zoom, Skype, GoToMeeting, Big Blue Button and Google Hangouts
- Designing and running a virtual meeting session