What do they get for their money?
The Career Colleges Trust provides a range of specialist services and support to prospective Career Colleges. These include:
- A clear, nationally known and respected brand understood by parents, employers and other colleges/learning providers
- A team of industry experts and specialists to support all areas of the College’s offering – ensuring standards are maintained
- Support to ensure strong employer engagement
- PR/Marketing support to raise national and regional awareness of the Career Colleges brand
- Support FE Colleges with policy and statutory requirements when introducing 14-16 year olds for the first time. This includes support with Maths and English for staff and learners
- Helping Colleges access grants and financial investment via our relationships with LEPs and other expertise in securing additional funds
- IT / technology support via our industry standard online Portal – plus R&D into best uses of technology to improve learning and learner engagement
Full details of the Trust’s offer can be found here.